All Saint’s Church, Binfield
At All Saint’s Church, Binfield, we carried out a re-tile on the Lady Chapel, North Chapel and the Chancel.
All roofs were stripped, warm roof insulation was installed, using the Pavatex system from Natural Building Technologies, and the roofs were then re-covered with new clay plain tiles with the exception of the north slope of the North Chapel where we re-used the best of the salvaged tiles.
In addition to the roof tiling, we:
- Renewed the lead valley gutters using our sand-cast lead,
- Renewed the rainwater goods with new cast iron,
- Installed Cintec anchors to the copings,
- Carried out masonry repairs using hot lime,
- Carried out minor timber repairs,
- Insulated and rendered 2 No. gables,
- Renewed the ceiling in the North Chapel.